This is a subject I have been thinking of writing for a long time but was waiting for the right time. I started life in the village and in the midst of poverty, so I know what life can be and many of us just can’t imagine how difficult it could be. But today, I want to write not about people in the villages but those in the cities, those that are around us, among us, and many times those that matter to us so much.
We all go through rough times in life, many times not because it is our mistake but more because those that once loved us so much and could not live without us have suddenly realized that we mean nothing to them. This could happen between siblings, parents, spouse, relatives and friends as well. This really hurts because you go through a sense of loss in life that is difficult to manage at times. You will feel how this could happen to me, I was always there for everything good or bad, I gave everything for this relationship and I don’t deserve this. You are probably right and may be you deserve something better in life. Such parting is however, a very painful process and many times you may hold yourself responsible for it.
Life however, does not work the way we want it to be. When relationships get strained and despite all your efforts there is no way to bring it back together, it may be time to call it off no matter how close the person is to you and your life. Those who go through this process will realize that the past will always come to haunt you and make you feel guilty about what has transpired. This happens because you may be so used to having that other person as part of your life and it’s difficult for you to see any other way now.
I have always recommended people to move on and find new sources of happiness in life. One of the things that I have always practiced at my personal level has been to not give rent free space to negative people in my mind. I try to delete all those people from my thoughts who are a source of my unhappiness or negative thoughts. Honestly speaking, if you start to think about it, you will realize that there are very few things at your personal level that make you unhappy. In fact most of the time your source of unhappiness lies with other people that you need to get rid of as soon as possible.
But the biggest challenge is how do we get them out of my mind. Well it’s not going to be easy and it’s not going to be possible to do it overnight. So here are some tips for you to deal with such situations that you could follow.
1. First develop the understanding that you don’t fall into a dependency syndrome where you feel that life has no meaning now. In fact life has more meaning now than it had before.
2. Keep your confidence at high levels as you can achieve anything you want all by yourself.
3. Always remember that it not only your fault, the other people are also equally responsible for what is going on in your life.
4. Sometimes just accepting the way life is gives us a good start to move forward to the next stage in life.
5. Meet new people who can be a source of your happiness and joy. It’s never late to make new friends or even build new relationships.
6. Find your own path in life and make sure that those who were sources of your sorrow see you being happy.
7. It’s not easy to forgive, but if you master this art you can move very fast in life and will always be happy.
8. Remember you are the only one who is the master of your own fate, so take it seriously and believe that you can change your life for good.
HAPPY READING AND GIVE YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE.