If you love what you do then you will never have to work again in your life. You must be wondering why I am saying this. Well I have a lot of interest in people and what makes them what they are in day-to-day life. There are a lot of people who are just damn lazy and will not do anything but want a salary every month so that they can provide for their families. They however, feel they are the smartest people on the planet earth and truly believe that their designs can never be known to anyone. They will pretend to work very hard but are hardly working. They have only one thing on their mind and that is to create wealth without work. They are normally characterized by the following traits. Please look around your workplace and see if you can identify them.
1. Have a serious look at their Cvs and you will always find that it hides more than it reveals. They will say things that they can prove to you. I have done this and that and I am an expert in this and that. They are good at talking and know what the right things to say are, not that they will do those things. But once they are board the ship you can never find them doing any of the things that they claimed to have done on their Cvs.
2. They will always praise the boss and have so much good to say in front of everyone. Don’t get fooled by this, it is only a way of trying to not get on the bad side of the big boss. They are used to living an artificial life but the truth begins to show up sooner than you can thin
3. They tend to be a very bad influence on other co-workers. You can find them encouraging them not to work hard as it would put pressure on everyone else to match that effort and they would be seen in bad light.
4. They like to grab designations and responsibilities but don’t like to do anything to further those responsibilities. The general tendency is for them to try and shift the work to a junior person and get the credit for themselves. They work like parasites by living on the work of others and will kill them when the need arises.
5. These are normally people who do not have a conscious at all. The only thing that matters to them are is how I can keep my job by making the least efforts. This they will achieve by firing the gun from the shoulder of other people around.
Having understood this I want to focus on ourselves and how we can fool ourselves into believing that hard work does not pay. I believe based on my experience that hard work pays in the long-run. The only thing that is required is that we become true to ourselves as nothing is hidden from us.
A lot of people may give you lessons in living life, but hold and remember that if any person who says to you that don’t work hard as it puts pressure on everyone, can that person be your well wisher in the first place. Always remember that the one thing that they desire most is to always try and shift the focus of the superiors away from themselves and that can be achieved only when they can make sure that the focus is someone else.
My intent of writing this is to only make you aware of such people in the workplace. You should not fool yourself and believe that you can achieve much by not working hard. Life is going to be a drag for you and it will never take you the heights that you deserve to reach. So the only thing that you need to do is to listen to your inner voice. The answers to all you problems rest in that place and it’s for you to get the right answers.