As we move on in our life with ups and downs each day, we seldom think of how much difference we make to the life of other people. Listed below are some principles that you can follow to make life more meaningful to ourself and to others. See how many of these you are following today. Make an attempt for a week and see how your life will begin to unfold with a different perspective.
1. Thou shall not worry needlessly about mistakes: You aren’t unworthy or incapable just because you made some mistakes. Remember that mistakes are necessary for growth.
2. Thou shall not control things: Your way is not always the best way. Remain open minded, and don’t worry if things don’t go as expected.
3. Thou shall not blame others: Don’t make others responsible for your happiness. You are in control of your happiness, and you can choose to make the day a positive one.
4. Thou shall not worry: Don’t worry about the things you cannot change or have no control over. Have faith that storms never last long and tomorrow will be brighter.
5. Thou shall never surrender: You must try to climb that hill even when it seems too steep. No matter how difficult the task seems, it’s better to try than to wonder if you could have succeeded.
6. Thou shall grow: Never think that you have to stay where you are in life. Every new day offers an opportunity for change.
7. Thou shall not judge others harshly: Try to accept other people for who they are. Just because some one is different from you, doesn’t mean they are inferior. Everyone was created in God’s image.
8. Thou shall not fret over other’s opinions: Not everyone will like you, and some people will criticize you, nut you must not feel unworthy. You need no one’s approval to be you.
9. Thou shall not doubt your ability: You should always have faith in yourself. Refuse to give the negative voice in your head an audience.
10. Thou shall not fix the world: It’s good to help others, but remember that you cannot fix everyone’s problems.
Note: These are not my words but I fully believe in these principles and thus though I will share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it.